Thursday, May 03, 2007

Kid free in DC


Today we took the metro to downtown DC and then walked all over the National Mall. We went to the National Art Gallery and then had a personal tour of the capital by someone from our Congressman's office.


Then we walked to China town. This was a disapointment. China town has a huge chinese arch at the end of the street and 4-5 chinese food restaurants (I use the word resturants loosly as you would never eat anything that came from there). Then we walked over to the Portrait museum which was amazing.

We walked over to George's house, the gate was closed so he must have forgotten that we were coming.


After our long day Eric took me back to his little place and cooked me his specialty pasta with spagetti sauce for dinner.

After our wonderful dinner we drove to Georgetown (so fun), got some icecream and walked the main street that was lined with tons of groovy shops. I was teased by walking into Paper Source for the first time only to be told that they were closing- I was so close.

2 comments:

Tasha said...

I went to the National Portrait Gallery for the first time a couple of weekends ago, I loved it!

everything pink! said...

dang, i have those same feelings about the gate, why does he always lock it?

 
Blog tracker