Tuesday, May 15, 2007

More green waves of good mail!

Wow what a week it has been, we have been so blessed. With all the good mail you girls are sending I don't see why the post office thinks they need to raise postage.

My friend Amy sent me a wood crepe turner, Nutella and their favorite recipe for crepes. What a great idea. My kids had never had Nutella and LOVED it. We had Crepes with strawberries and Nutella one night for dinner then Creps with peanut butter and bannanas another. Not to healthy, but it was so good and everyone was very happy! Thank you Amy!



Natasha send me this Mother's day package with super cute post it notes- one of my favorite things since I have lost my mind. I use post-its all the time. Thank you Natasha!


I was so sad that I was not able to get to see my friend Shawna while I was back east, I really miss her. When I got back from my trip I received this great surprise from her- super cute stationary and hot tamales. I love hot cinnamon candy. Lucy would eat one and look like she was going to die, then ask me for another one. I'm training her young. Thank you Shawna!


Liz sent me this very thoughtful selection of goodies for me and my girls. Three lip glosses- oh ya, the girls freaked. Three packs of regular M&Ms for the girls and a pack of dark chocolate M&Ms for me (someone did some research). Liz also sent facial masks and foot soaks- oh ya and a big box of strawberry whoppers. I had never had the strawberry kind, they were so good I could not stop eating them. Thank you Liz!


Jill, who just returned from a big trip to Paris like 2 hours ago, sent me this super cute yellow/ striped reversible summer purse. I love it. She also sent coloring books and candy for the girls. Lucy calls her coloring book "her homework". Thank you so much Jill! I have no idea how you had time to put this all together.

Jordan (my friend with the most talented artists for parents) sent me this very creative art kit for making paper necklaces. Last Saturday afternoon we all sat together and made necklaces. I thought Lucy would be too young, but she did it and everyone had a great time. Thanks for making the day go by so quickly Jordan!



I have to include some good mail that I received from Ruby. Last Thursday I had a really bad case of food poisoning. I spent the entire day lying on the floor and throwing up my guts. The next day I found a stack of cards from Ruby where I had been lying. I scanned two of them.



I thought it was so sweet that she raided my card stash to help me with my "sad time".


I really can't tell you how overwhelmed I am. The fact that so many people have taken the time to put together all these thoughtful packages and gifts for us, really, I stand at the mailbox crying. You all have made me feel so loved.
Thank you!

3 comments:

jenny said...

Awesome fun stuff in the mail. Hmmm are you planning on sending Eric off again? J/K I know that he can't be replaced. I am so glad you are getting things in the mail to make the time pass more quickly!

Liz said...

Wow! You have gotten some fabulous stuff in the mail! I am so glad you liked the stuff I sent...I knew you were/have been getting so many fun things, I didn't want to repeat anything.

That really stinks about the food poisoning, but so cute of Ruby to give you those notes!

Jill said...

That's a whole lot of happiness in the mail, I'm so glad you're being taken care of like this. It's fun to see all the creative ideas and thoughtfulness. I know it's all to give you a boost while Eric is away, but it gives me a boost to see it happening.

I'm sorry about the food poisoning, that's just not fair, but Ruby's cards are sweet.

 
Blog tracker