Wednesday, May 23, 2007

One more day!



Thank you Tasha for sending me a great stash of fabric, all perfect for my Jane quilt. I could not take the photo quick enough before Lucy locked her eyes, and hands on the lip gloss (all 3 girls were very excited about the flavors). I was able to hide the dark chocolate before anyone figured out what it was. All for me! All for me!

I can't believe that six weeks has gone by and that Eric is coming home tomorrow! I also can't believe that I have not sewn hardly at all since he left. I had big plans to make gifts and several blocks for my Dear Jane quilt, but nothing got done. I think I just realized that the girls needed my full attention and sometimes when I get sewing I become obsessed. Now that Eric is going to back I quit being so responsible and start sewing and again. Thanks Tasha!

Side note- As I sat to type this real quickly, Lucy is going to the bathroom down the hall and I hear her say "Potty places are baginas, boys don't have potty places or panties" I learn something new every day.

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Yesterday morning, I was driving West on the 10 and looked up to see the back of a big rig with your last name in big red letters across the back. Coincidentally, it was just about as I reached the Ford exit (where the Redlands Temple is). Those two thoughts happily coincided and gave me a warm feeling about you. I'm glad your family will soon be reunited.

jenny said...

I am SO excited for you gals!! Any big plans for the weekend?? I think this deserves a Disneyland outing just for dad :)

 
Blog tracker