Tuesday, November 28, 2006


Baby Jesus
So Christmas decorations are up and the tree is decorated. Lucy and Ruby love taking all the Jesus dolls out of the nativities and playing with them. After watching them play with these little dolls all day long, I had an idea. I decided to make them their own Jesus baby dolls. After the girls went to bed I pulled out stuff I already had, tea died some muslin and got sewing. I had their new babies in their beds when they woke up. What a hit. To say they LOVE there new dolls is an understatement.

5 comments:

Tasha said...

Those are darling! You have the best ideas!

Jordan said...

Too cute, I want one!! You DO have the best ideas.

Liz said...

Chanel! These are awesome! I love it! I remember, and still have my little Jesus from our Christmas ornament RS thing. You are sooo creative!

jenny said...

I will offically say you are the queen of dying muslin. You are always using that stuff to do groovey projects with. I just hung your little homemade jesus on my tree yesterday. Lovin' the big sized one. Too cute!

everything pink! said...

what???????? why am i only finding this today!!!

i may have a new weekend project.
this is seriously my favorite christmas idea to date!!!

 
Blog tracker