Tuesday, November 07, 2006

New discovery


As we were leaving to go to school Lucy forgot her backpack. She hopped out of the car to go get it. After several minutes I realized that Lucy was just standing behind the van. I got out and told her to hustle so we wouldn't be late. She just stood there I asked her what was wrong and she said "Look how tall I am". I then realized that she was looking at her shadow and how "tall" she was. I carry a little camera in my purse was so glad that I could capture her discovery.

5 comments:

Angie said...

I love when my girls discover something new especially when it jogs my memory on discovering the same thing as a kid. So cute. Glad you had your camera. I rarely leave home without mine.

jenny said...

Lucy cracks me up. I don't think she has to worry about not being tall with the Palmer genes. Now if you could only pass some of those to my kids. :)

Tasha said...

I love that picture! Isn't it great to re-learn things through children's eyes? I love it.

Liz said...

Super cute!

Jill said...

How awesome that you had your camera there to capture Lucy's discovery, that's so cute.

 
Blog tracker