Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Halloween night


What a great night. The girls had a blast at the trunk or treat. Haley had asked me to make them candy bags that matched their costumes, that was a great idea.
Mrs. Incredible is their Primary President- she really is an incredible woman!


Eric and I decided to go along with the "Cat" theme of the night so he went as a litter box and I a ball of yarn. One of the ladies in my ward told me that she was so glad that she was not married to Eric. Apparently she did not care for his costume. I love the fact that Eric is willing to dress up and have fun with his girls and I love the fact that he is married to me!

After the trunk or Treat we went over to Olive St.where everyone goes all out decorating and they close down the street. I took the photo below before it got dark because I wanted Ryan and Weston to see the Pirate ship.


On the drive home we were all exhausted. I said "As soon as we get home you girls need to brush your teeth really well and scrub your faces." Lucy said "But Mom, I didn’t eat anything with my face".

5 comments:

Tasha said...

That is a great idea for costumes! I like it when parents dress up! Those messenger/candy bags are genius Chanel. You have a never-ending font of good ideas!

jenny said...

Eric cracks me up. I love the painted on poop--classic. You guys never let us down on what you can do for Halloween.

The girls cat costumes turned out great. By the way where was max dressed up for his part?

Anonymous said...

Wow - they look great! Nice kitty faces, too.. I like the white eye. I especially love the name tags and collars! Nice touch! Your whole fam looks awesome!

Anonymous said...

You guys look too cute! The pirate ship is AMAZING!

everything pink! said...

i love that you will dress up, remember the star wars party, that was the best for sure!
the girls look so cute!

 
Blog tracker