Tuesday, November 28, 2006


A Perfect Pilgrim
I have already switched over to Christmas but I need to back up and write a little about Thanksgiving.
The day before Ruby’s Thanksgiving feast her teacher told everyone that she would randomly select who would be Native Americans and who would be Pilgrims. Ruby came home stressed. She wanted to be a pilgrim so bad she even asked Heavenly Father in her prayer that night to make her be a Pilgrim. The next morning Ruby decided that if she looked like a pilgrim, the teacher had to make her one. So she wore a white skirt, her apron and asked me to put her hair in a bun. When I dropped off the food for the feast the teacher said to me “So it looks like Ruby REALLY wants to be a Pilgrim- I’ll make sure that happens”. Ruby was in Heaven. She was so excited she got to wear the “bonnet” as she called it.

No comments:

 
Blog tracker