Thursday, November 02, 2006

The Missing Sucker

Today Lucy was sucking on a sucker (from her Halloween stash) walking around the house. She came in the kitchen and said that her sucker dropped. I asked her where and he said "here" and pointed to the kitchen floor. Our kitchen is tiny. We looked all over the 3ft x 4ft floor and couldn't see the sucker anywhere. I told her she must have put it down somewhere, but we were unable to find it. Two and a half hours later we are sitting on the sofa petting Max and there was her sucker stuck in his hair. Of course as a typical three year old, Lucy pulled the sucker out (hair and all) and was anxious to eat it. I got her a new sucker.

2 comments:

jenny said...

Glad you got her a new sucker--umm I was a bit concerned she was eating dog hair. That may have been more appropriate with the cat costume on Halloween she could have gotten a fur ball. ha!

Liz said...

This is so funny! I'm glad that you stopped her from sucking on the old sucker! Yuck!

P.S. I really liked your family costumes! You are so creative and fun!!

 
Blog tracker