Thursday, November 16, 2006

Black Friday is coming…
are you ready?

I love to shop the big sales the day after Thanksgiving. On Thanksgiving Day I used to sit and study the ads (with my friend Jacki O.) and make lists. Then Jackie and I with cell phones in hand would sneak out of the house at 5am to get to work. I have not been able to shop with Jackie since we left New Orleans, but I still love the early morning rush of a good deal.
Now you do not need to wait for the ads to come out. You can view them all here. They have all 206 of Target's sale items listed with prices and Toys-R-Us they have the actual scan of the ad. If there is a store with a Black Friday Sale- it will be listed here.

3 comments:

jenny said...

You and Angie must be on the same wavelength. She posted about this too. I didn't realize you could "pre-look" I will have to take a peek!

everything pink! said...

oh my , i am a nut when it comes to this. we will have family in town so i am a little embarassed for them to see how crazy i get!
thanks for the link!

Liz said...

This is the greatest site, isn't it? I've been to it before, and I'm going to go and look again! THanks!

 
Blog tracker